Terms of Service
As of: 24 October 2016
§ 1 Object and Applicability
The following General terms apply to all business relationships between the users of the website Shuffle.World and it's connected mobile app (hereafter referred to as users) and the individual companies of Benjamin Kowalski (hereafter referred to as Shuffle.World). These General Terms shall apply to all contracts with Shuffle.World under exclusion of any deviating terms of the contract partners, unless their applicability is confirmed by Shuffle.World in writing or electronically (Section 126 a of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch)). By using, the user recognizes the currently valid General Terms.
§ 2 Services by Shuffle.World
- Shuffle.World offers users a game which they can play for free.
- Shuffle.World takes no responsibility for the quality of or any mistakes in the data provided online.
- Shuffle.World reserves the right to change existing services to a reasonable extent. Users are not entitled to any additional features, especially those beyond those described in § 2 No. 1.
- All users can use some functions of Shuffle.World for free. Additional functions are available and can be bought with In App Purchases.
§ 3 Contract Conclusion
A contractual relationship shall be established once the user downloads one of the apps in the App Store or Play Store. This contractual relationship shall be concluded indefinitely, but may be cancelled by either side, as described in § 8.
§ 4 Revocation Instructions
Consumers have the following revocation rights:
1. Revocation Instructions
You may revoke your contract declaration within two weeks in text form (e.g., letter, fax, email) without providing reasons. The deadlines commences after the receipt of these instructions in written form, but not before contract conclusion or completion of our disclosure obligations resulting from Article 246 Section 2 in connection with Section 1(1 and 2) of the Introductory Act to German Civil Code (Einführungsgesetz Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) and before fulfilling our obligations from Section 312e(1) Sentence 1 of the German Civil Code in connection with Article 246 Section 3 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code. To meet the revocation period, sending the revocation on time is sufficient. Revocation must be sent to:
Email: [email protected]
To revokate the contract, users can also uninstall the app. After uninstalling it, the contract is revoked automatically and immediately.
2. Consequences of Revocation
In case of a valid revocation, the services received by both sides and, if necessary, any profit generated (e.g., interest) must be returned. If you are unable to return the received service in whole or in part or only in diminished condition, you must provide compensation. Consequently, you may have to complete your contractual payment obligation for the period until the revocation. Refund obligations must be completed within 30 days. The period for the user will commence when he sends his revocation, and will commence for Shuffle.World when they receive it.
3. Special Notice
Your right to revocation will expire prematurely if the contract is expressly fulfilled on your request by both sides before you exercise your exercise your right to revocation.
End of the Revocation Instructions
§ 5 Availability & Liability
- Shuffle.World tries to ensure a high degree of availability for its service.
- In case of downtime not caused by intentional or grossly negligent behavior by Shuffle.World, users shall have no claims to rescissions, reductions, cancellation or compensation. Planned downtime of Shuffle.World (e.g., maintenance) will be announced in time via email. Claims can therefore not be asserted.
- Shuffle.World shall not be liable for data transfer disruptions or delays via Internet for which it is not responsible. Likewise, Shuffle.World shall not be liable for disruptions caused by browsers that do not meet valid standards.
- Furthermore, Shuffle.World shall not be liable for damages resulting from documents not being sent by mail or email properly, since such deliveries are outside of Shuffle.World's area of responsibility.
- Shuffle.World will only be liable for damages, especially data loss by Shuffle.World, due to software errors or other errors influenced by Shuffle.World's, if it or its bodies, employees or other agents are guilty of gross negligence or intent. However, this disclaiming of liability shall not apply to damage claims asserted through the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) due to injuries to life, the body or one's health or in cases in which Shuffle.World is guilty of violating such duties that make proper contract implementation possible (essential contract duties) caused by simple negligence. In the latter case, liability shall be limited to the amount of annual compensation for unforeseeable damages not typical for the contract.
§ 6 Usage Rights
- By downloading the app, the user shall receive usage rights to the Shuffle.World software and app for the duration of the contract with Shuffle.World. The software will not be relinquished to the user.
- In case of changes to the software during the duration of the contractual relationship with Shuffle.World, all rights shall also apply to the changes.
§ 7 Payments
You don't have to pay anything on Shuffle.World. You can buy additional functions within the app. These purchases are described in the App Stores Terms of Service and the Play Stores Terms of Service.
§ 8 Contract Cancellation
- The user may cancel the contractual relationship at any time by deleting the app from it's Smartphone.
§ 9 Final Provisions and Severability Clause
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply under exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
- If the user is a merchant or a legal entity or special fund under public law, the location of Shuffle.World shall be agreed to serve as the place of jurisdiction.
- Should individual regulations of this contract prove to be invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after contract conclusion, the validity of the contract as a whole shall remain unaffected.